Thursday, August 30, 2007

I can hear my house getting cleaner by the moment

Two of our baby shower gifts were the gift of professional cleaning. We've turned one in and there's a crew working their way from the top floor down.

I feel so bad for them - my house is a wreck. The bathrooms are embarrassing. The dust is thick.

But!

I can hear them cleaning the wooden blinds. I can hear the bathtubs being scrubbed out.

It smells like...Victory!

Victory over the mess, that is, with a hint of lemony freshness. Oh yeaaaaaah!

Many, many thanks to Herb and Sue for the gift of cleanliness.

2 comments:

Red Flashlight said...

Woo hoo for the cleaning crew! Seriously, I can't think of a nicer gift for new parents. (Er . . old parents to new babies?)

I hate cleaning but I love living in a clean house. We'll have to come up and get a tour. :)

Woman with a Hatchet said...

Come for the tour! Stay for the peach cobbler!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...