Monday, December 31, 2007

The Night Before New Year's

And all through the house,
there were piles of people and even my spouse!
There was Val and Ed and twins, times two.
(There are so many people here it's really a zoo!)
Sebastian and Alexander, Emma and Logan.
"Twins Everywhere!" really should be our slogan.
Caitlin, Eric, Sierra and Scott,
Our house is full, but quiet it's not!
Happiness spills from every room.
Evildoers (in World of Warcraft) will soon meet their doom!
If only we could get my twins to sleep,
I would then be able to sheep.
Away Logan! Away Emma! Away to your beds!
I can tell that you're sleepy by the way you rub your heads!
The year is almost over, it's coming to a close.
It has been a pretty good one for us, as everyone knows,
but you must close your eyes and rest
(it really is for the best).
Then I can retire to the basement and act my age,
playing with my friends, my level 70 mage.

So goodnight, sweet children, goodnight!
I am off to fight the good fight.

Happy New Year, everybody!

1 comment:

Scylla said...

I wish I could be there
to join in the fight
but my character is too low
to help you tonight!

Happy New year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...