Saturday, December 15, 2007

What I really want for Christmas

The real list.
  1. To sleep 8 consecutive hours through the night.
  2. To never be thrown up on again.
  3. To be able to stop children from whining with a single thought. Not even a word or a look.
  4. To be able to eat my food while it's still warm.
  5. With both hands.
  6. A working libido. (Sorry! La la la laaa! You didn't just read that. Aiee!)
  7. Staff. Including, but not limited to: a housekeeper, a cook, a gardener, a chauffeur, and a nanny. I wouldn't need them full time, but it sure would be nice to be able to pull them out of a pocket dimension when I needed a break.
  8. A transporter a la Star Trek.
  9. To be in the shape I was in when I was 19 and clueless. Youth really is wasted on the young.
  10. A successful and thriving business that I love and that can pay the bills.
  11. A bigger house.
  12. And while I'm at it, World Peace; the end to World Hunger; equal rights, pay and respect for all women and men; the end to all diseases - mental and physical; the end to Global Warming. Might as well include those, since I'm thinkin' big.
What's on your real list? Come on, I know you have one!

1 comment:

Scylla said...

My real list:

1. To have enough money to pay for everything we owe, without having sudden moments of panic. (We are almost there, almost.)

2. A housekeeper part time.

3. For Denver and NJ to be next door to each other, so I don't have to miss people in either state when I move between them.

4. To be happier.

5. A really excellent pair of jeans, that makes my butt look good. Really good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...