Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Time for photos

The twins are sleeping - at the same time! I'm stealing a few minutes to edit photos. They'll probably show up in some of the previous posts. Like the one about my dad.

Then, suddenly, they will be everywhere!

Hey, funny thing I figured out regarding my two migraines on Monday! They were directly related to the sheer amount of chocolate I'd been imbibing. AND as a bonus, they were what was keeping one or the other twin awake and fussy at 1 am for 3 nights running. Bad me! Eating chocolate (or other caffeine sources) late at night = fussy babies. Last night, they slept after the 1 am feeding until 3:20 am and then until 6:45 am. Much nicer than waking every hour or 1.5 hours.

Color me foolish!

Links to photos: 2 weeks. Three weeks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...