Friday, June 25, 2010

Twins are Wacky

I was bathing the twins this morning and as usual started with Emma first, since Logan really doesn't like it when I pour water on his head to wash his hair.

Once it was his turn, though, something new happened.

As I was spraying his hair with the shower head, Logan yelled "Save me, Emma!". Emma then reached out and held his hand while saying, "I'll save you! I've got you, Logan!". I think I may have died a little from the cuteness.

It's good to be a twin!

3 comments:

slow panic said...

adorable! i love when siblings stick up for each other.

Woman with a Hatchet said...

It's really cute to see in person. You should see what happens when ONE of them gets put into time out!

2Forgetful said...

I love twin cuteness stories! So adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...