Wednesday, September 02, 2009

No.

Most of my days are spent uttering the following:
  • No.
  • Put that down.
  • Leave that alone.
  • Not for you.
  • Stop.
  • Leave it.
  • Leeeeeeeave it.
  • Close the door.
  • Put it back.
  • Don't touch.
  • No, baby.
  • What?! No!
  • Stop!
  • ARGH!
  • Why can't you leave that alone?
  • Did I mention that that's not for you? Because it's NOT FOR YOU.
  • No, you may not.
  • Quit it.
  • Why are you doing that?
  • Should you be doing that?
  • Wait! No! [Crash!] Siiiigh.
  • Get down.
  • Where's your father?

Most of those things are said while I have something in my hands. Or on my hands. Or the oven door open. Pretty much, I'm always tied up when short people decide they need to get into trouble.

They're plotting against me, I tell you!

Ayup.

2 comments:

Hava said...

Okay, I was totally laughing because you have my daily script down verbatim! Though I also add: out and move. Which came to bite me on the ass the other day as I was moping the floor because the twins decided to have a food fight with the spinach nuggets and Loen comes barreling through with her doll stroller. I kept trying to move her to the living room so I could finish with the wet floor. Well here comes little miss again with her brother right behind her and as she walks over the wet floor she says "mooooove, out, no-no" with a big smile on her face.

Ali said...

RELATING. Reeeelating...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...