Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Doctor! Doctor!

I've got a doctor appointment tomorrow. They called yesterday and said they would squeeze me in (Read: I'll sit in the waiting room for a loooooong time until they can finally see me.) if I wanted. My other integrated testing date was set for early April so I said, Hell yeah!

So...I guess I'll go get rid of some of this unstoppable paranoia tomorrow! Yay me!

I have no reason to think there's anything wrong with me or The Walnut (or whatever size it's supposed to be now). Yet, I can't relax until I have someone in a nice white lab coat tell me that everything's fine, once they've poked me here and there, drawn blood and maybe done a really intensive ultrasound.

I'll let ya know how it goes.

Oh and in another week, the embryo gets to officially graduate to fetus status! Hooray for The Walnut!

Oh and last night? The first ever horking into the Porcelain God? Sucked. Let's not do that anymore, shall we?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...