Thursday, March 22, 2007

Cute Overload

When I feel down, or find that I've read way too much news about death, bombings, rapes, and mindless evil, I go to CuteOverload to get over it. They had a link that I know some of you will appreciate.


It's so totally true. This would be why Caitlin's first word was "kitty", since we had three when she was born and kept pointing them out to her like damaged skipping records.

"Lookit the kitty! See the kitty? Niiiice kitty! Soft kitty! Pretty kitty!"

The next baby is also doomed to a similar fate, unless they both go into hiding when the baby is born. Oh well. They'll get used to it!


* Comic from xkcd.com.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

So you kinda outed yourself in this post can I blog it now? :)

Woman with a Hatchet said...

Shhh! Not yet. This post was unrelated. Really.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...