Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Competing Urges

Plants or naps?

Naps or cleaning?

Cleaning or reading?

Eating. No competition on the eating. Did I mention I eat every two hours?

EVERY.

TWO.

HOURS.

I've turned into a bloody hobbit. At least my feet aren't furry!

BTW, I'm thinking of photographing my feet before I forget what they looked like in the non-swollen form. You'll be subjected to this, of course. Heh!

On the bright side, I've had a dream about the babies. Eek! It's the -ies part that gets me!

In the dream, they're 2ish and are riding about on matching red Radio Flyer tricycles. Caitlin currently has one, and clearly I bought or was given another to match. And the kids? One girl, one boy; one blonde, one brunette and I couldn't tell you for the world what they looked like or who had what color hair.

Apparently my psyche has skipped right past infancy. What am I trying to tell myself, anyway?

Ah well. More in 4 days. We're taking a break, since Caitlin is on Spring Break! See ya!

Look! I still have a sense of humor!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...