Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Caitlin learns to ski

I know, I know. You've all been asking yourselves:

"Where is TEH CUTE?!"

Well, here it is. I am currently conscious, in between 3 hour naps, so I thought I would shower you with the gift of TEH CUTE. We went to Crested Butte a few weekends ago, where Grammy paid for Caitlin to get ski lessons. Since she'd never been before, but is 5 years old, turned out that she got her very own private instructor for the group price. Neat!

Now Caitlin and I both have the same level of skiing experience! What's that? How long have I been in Colorado? Uhhh...18 years. Only been skiing once.

Yeah, I know! Don't rub it in! I've been...uh...busy.

Her instructor, by the way, was a very sweet young man and she had a great time with him.

Here he is showing her how to go down a very gentle slope. Bend the knees! Bend! Wedge!
Caitlin gets a little instruction while on the small people mover/conveyor belt thingy.
TEH CUTE!
Pizza wedge!
This is what I'm dubbing the Zombie Pizza skiing move. "Uhhhn! Brains!"

The little kid skiing area is called the Magic Carpet. Tiny skiiers! Tiny skis! So cute!
Ah ha! They have finally noticed the stealthy mom shooting with the enormous lens!
Caitlin flies!
"Hi mom!"


I was wrong. That's not teh cute - THIS IS!


It's not often that ski instructors can pick up babes quite this cute. And light weight!

Last run of the day. "Brains! Braaaaains!"
OK, I am still discovering levels of her cuteness. I'm done now. Really.
Dang! Must recover from the cuteness!

I think we'll keep her.

Thanks Grammy!

P.S. Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TEH CUTE explain TEH please...
and yah she is a livin' doll

Woman with a Hatchet said...

TEH is a common mistyping of "the" on the internet. It has become so common that it has come out the other side and is considered an acceptable "alternative" or geek spelling of "the".

Being a geek, I had to use it.

It also comes from reading an online comic called http://questionablecontent.net/

Start from the beginning. It's a really good comic, even if you have no clue what they're talking about re: indie music. I don't!

And EW! to "Living Dolls!" Do a google search on that one. It's about beauty pagent kids. Scary! But I know what you mean.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Not a clue as to what insidious references you're making, but I'm glad you realize that auntie thinks her niece is absolutely adorable at all times, (except of course when whining) ; >

Anonymous said...

It should be illegal to look that cute skiing haha.

Woman with a Hatchet said...

I think it might be, just not in Crested Butte!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...