Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's official! I'm a...farmer!

We are farmers.

Heather and I.

In business together - an LLC (cuz I have my very own lawyer to write up paperwork). The farmer's market approved our application yesterday and apparently rolled over laughing about our name. Heather turned it around and asked if they'd ever be able to forget that name. They all sheepishly replied "No" and really got it. Novice farmers at the market! Yay us!

Crop lists, farm drawings and acreage, oh my!

OH MY GOSH! This is gonna be so much fun!

I get to plant a kabillion seeds this spring and propagate thousands of plants in the summer!

I'd better go find some overalls, a straw hat and a piece of hay. I feel a photo shoot coming on!

Yeeehaw!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what name would that be, praytell?

Kate

Anonymous said...

Hoorah for you!! Tell me the name is Woman with a Hatchet. Please.

Valerie said...

This is very exciting! Do you ship to KS?

Woman with a Hatchet said...

That's a very good question. Would you pay me to ship you something?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...