Friday, June 20, 2008

Sleep! Glorious Sleep!

Is that title a bit over-used? Perhaps. But always a heartfelt statement.

The twins apparently have been reading the blog and after yesterday's post decided to show me up and put the lie to all my complaining.

Last night? Last night they slept from 11:30 pm until 7 am.

Huuu-what?! (I can hear Val: "No waaay!" Me: "Yes, way!")

Ohhhh yeaaaaaaah!

No guarantee they'll do it again tonight (Crosses fingers and hopes!), but we'll see. Maybe tonight I'll go to bed "early". As in before midnight! Crazy idea, no?

But first, I must try my rhubarb strawberry crisp. A la mode, of course.

A girl's gotta have priorities, people!

1 comment:

Jennifer S said...

If you could hear my "Woohoo!!!!" from here...

Congratulations! Fingers crossed that it repeats tonight.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...