- To sleep 8 consecutive hours through the night.
- To never be thrown up on again.
- To be able to stop children from whining with a single thought. Not even a word or a look.
- To be able to eat my food while it's still warm.
- With both hands.
- A working libido. (Sorry! La la la laaa! You didn't just read that. Aiee!)
- Staff. Including, but not limited to: a housekeeper, a cook, a gardener, a chauffeur, and a nanny. I wouldn't need them full time, but it sure would be nice to be able to pull them out of a pocket dimension when I needed a break.
- A transporter a la Star Trek.
- To be in the shape I was in when I was 19 and clueless. Youth really is wasted on the young.
- A successful and thriving business that I love and that can pay the bills.
- A bigger house.
- And while I'm at it, World Peace; the end to World Hunger; equal rights, pay and respect for all women and men; the end to all diseases - mental and physical; the end to Global Warming. Might as well include those, since I'm thinkin' big.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
What I really want for Christmas
The real list.