Monday, September 11, 2006

Happy Birthday, Ed!

September 11th means a lot of things to a lot of people, however, I remember that it is also a day on which people were born, some have gotten married or had children.

Somehow, it's more significant to me to remember those folks, who might feel shuffled to the back of the bus. So this one's for you, Ed!

Happy Birthday!

Thanks for coming out to Caitlin's 5th birthday party with the Val and the boys. It meant a lot to us here at Chez Hatchet.


Extreme close-up photo by Val. (I usually have to stand on a chair.)


Ed and the boys check out the hammock together.

Alexander.

Sebastian.

Squeakes! Contemplating the fabulousness that is Valerie.

We love you all! *smooch*

P.S. Yes, I admit it. I did double check Val's blog to make sure I got the boy's names right! I'm not that good!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Yeah! Great pictures! I hadn't seen those yet...

Woman with a Hatchet said...

Nope, you hadn't. I still haven't edited that far back. I'm so out of space on my 162GB drive that every time I need to download C's lunch, I have to find old blurry stuff to erase first. Then I can load, edit and post.

Embarassing!

You'll see more as I erase more.

And if it keeps raining like this, I'll have nothing better to do than to clean out my hard drive and post, since I can't garden in the rain.

Edward said...

Awesome pictures and thanks for posting such a nice birthday message Traci.

Hugs!!!

We love you guys!

Ed and Val

Woman with a Hatchet said...

You're welcome, Ed! Hope you had a great 41st! Next year, even more significant!

P.S. Dude! There's no I in Tracy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...