Thursday, September 21, 2006

It's over

Whew! Wedding went fine. Very, very small and relatively informal. Did a bunch of formals outside, while the wedding was held inside (Too cold outside at 6:30pm at night. Brr!) in a pretty well lit room.

I still had to use a lot of flash and a high ISO speed, so I'm hoping that the pics don't turn out too grainy.

Y'all might even get a sneak preview while Misty and Lee are in The Bahamas. First, however, I need to make some space on my completely full 162 GB drive. Deleting random blurry photos here and there ain't gonna do it. Looks like it's time to back up and delete the other weddings off my disc. Eek!

Hmm...best part was when Marlena burst into tears of happiness once they were pronounced Man and Wife. Very sweet. I wonder if I got that on film? Hmmm..... Oh, and then Misty's dad made everyone cry when he told us what a great guy Lee is and how he's overcome a lot in his own personal life and will be a fabulous dad to Marlena and the Blob and a fantastic husband to Misty and a man that Bob will be glad to call his son-in-law. Me? I'm still mad at Lee about the damned New Jersey thing, but I grudgingly admit to liking him still. I'd like him better if they moved back!

Anyway, very nice, short, emotional ceremony. Great dinner for all at the Royal Peacock, where they plied us with Chai. Yummy chai, at that.

The bride was beautiful, the groom handsome and the guests were charming. All is well.

Good night!

3 comments:

Tessa said...

tpope07 at the usual is my e-mail, doll!

Anonymous said...

Finally read it, dearest Tracy; Every last word. Cute photos of Caitlin from @ 9/13. cute,cute,cute!
Let's talk about the creepy predator thing on one of our walks. Loved our walk/talk today. But hey, why aren't we on your short list of things in your life that are important to you??? I trust that you'll remedy that situation in the near future (or else forget about that art glass piece you want us to leave to you!!!) Just kidding. Love you anyway...
Your Girlfriend-in-Law

Anonymous said...

Finally read it, dearest Tracy; Every last word. Cute photos of Caitlin from @ 9/13. cute,cute,cute!
Let's talk about the creepy predator thing on one of our walks. Loved our walk/talk today. But hey, why aren't we on your short list of things in your life that are important to you??? I trust that you'll remedy that situation in the near future (or else forget about that art glass piece you want us to leave to you!!!) Just kidding. Love you anyway...
Your Girlfriend-in-Law
Oops, looks like I'm sending this twice. Trying to take out any identifying factors and in doing so am messing up royally. Creepy people be gone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...