Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Politically speaking

In case you've been wondering, Where are the political rants?, I just wanted to let you know that right now, I'm not up to it.

I'm feeling overwhelmed by what's currently going on in the world. So much so that I can't bear to read about it, much less write about it. For now, you'll just have to forgive the lack of blistering commentary from my small corner of the web. When I either a) see actual change happening or b) come out from under the cloud of political despair, then I'll talk about it. In the mean time, think on this:

Is time like money? No one has an infinite amount of either and how you spend it defines you as a person. What, in this life, is worth spending time on? How do you define yourself?

Currently, my present incarnation is a gardener, a sometime photographer, mother and wife. Not necessarily in that order, although the gardening is consuming a lot of my time (and money!) right now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...