Thursday, November 16, 2006

Bad company

Bad morning this morning. Very bad. Screaming, stomping, punching the car door.

No, not me - that was Caitlin.

I turned into Robo-Mom with the Rictus Grin.

It was bad. All because she wouldn't button her own pants or ask for help doing so. I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to!

Anyway, I'm heading out to Canada tomorrow morning with no way of posting here, so hang tight and maybe I'll have more stories when I return. I still owe you more Kansas stories, too.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Did she at least have good alignment when she punched the car?

sigh. Mama said there would be days like this.

Have a good trip anyway... are you brinking Miss. Goodness and Light with you?

Woman with a Hatchet said...

Couldn't tell if her alignment was good, since I was staring fixedly out the front window of the car.

Yeah, I took her with. Eric went to NYC alone since Grandma Emma was dying.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...