Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Young Artist Series

Time for some changes around here! I've decided that the lunch photography has run its course. Now it's time for someone else's work to take center stage. I bring you the Young Artist Series. Here I'll present to you the latest in 5 year old sketchings. She's prolific and since it's gotta go somewhere, why not here?


This one is about bunnies.

Just so you know, Dan has put a dangerous tool into my hands. You will be inflicted with the results, of course.

I give you Caitlin's Bunnies as a Motivational Poster!

You know you like it!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

That's a riot! I'm trying to think up a good poster idea right now...

Woman with a Hatchet said...

See? All it takes is one photo and all the snarkiness comes out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...