Monday, November 13, 2006

Tarot cards

This is what you get when you poke around on the internet aimlessly. Link to link to link to Hey! That looks kinda cool!


You are The Star


Hope, expectation, Bright promises.


The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised


The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew I was out of luck when they didn't have my favorite color listed- and yellow is a primary color!

Cool find, though.

Kate

Woman with a Hatchet said...

OK, that's weird. Did you get a card anyway?

Anonymous said...

No- It got even weirder for me as things went on. Usually I can find SOME answer that somewhat matches, but by the 4th qeastion I knew there wasn't a thing.

Perhaps I lie outside of the supernatural- in the physical domain!

Kate

Scylla said...

What a surprise! I am a star as well!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I bit. Apparently, I'm The High Priestess. "The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you...." Cool Dragon Tarot Card though.

Dawn

Woman with a Hatchet said...

Oooh...secret knowledge!

Tell me!

Do you know where Caitlin's stuff keeps getting to? Geez!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...