Friday, April 27, 2007

The Guessing Game

Today is, as you're probably aware, Friday. The official End of The Week.

Ordinarily I wouldn't point this out to you. However, per a short but interesting discussion on Tuesday, we were told to expect a phone call today about some preliminary results. Including determining the sex of the twins.

Now is your chance to guess.

  • Girl/Girl
  • Girl/Boy
  • Boy/Boy

What do you think?

And healthy. You're all to guess healthy.

I've been busy telling myself that since I'm not cramping, bleeding, or otherwise experiencing bad side effects of the amniocentesis, that everyone is fine. I'm really glad I took the time to lay down for two days, though. I felt pretty bruised. Today I just feel itchy. Last night, baby B did one of those big horizontal to vertical turns again, so I know that B is OK. A is a lot tougher to feel, being way down low. One day I might even be grateful for that, but right now, I'm just a wee bit paranoid. I have, however, appreciated how all of the moms at Caitlin's school have all regaled me with their stories about their amnios and how everything turned out just fine.

I had no idea that so many of them were of advanced maternal age!

Updated: It's both a BOY AND A GIRL!
And everything is just fine.

4 comments:

ellen said...

Hurray! Healthy babies! Do you know which one, A or B, is the boy or girl?

Woman with a Hatchet said...

Baby A, closest to the cervix is the Boy. B, on top, is the girl. ; )

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo!! This is GREAT NEWS! Celebrating & joy here. Hugs & kudos.
Love to all.

Red Flashlight said...

Shiver me timbers! Hurrah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...