Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My new baby

Not the getting bigger every day in my gut babies, this baby!

Beautiful, ain't it? That's the birthday present I talked about here. Thank you!

Here are some sample pictures I took this evening.

My feet! Goodbye feet! Thought I'd get one shot for posterity. Look! Veins! And tendons! And toes that look like toes and not Vienna sausages! And they're two-toned! Aren't I the coolest? That's my left over tan from last year, the paler part is my "winter" color. Darned sandals! This year? Barefoot and pregnant? Who knows!
Baby bump! This is me at 12 weeks. Gaaaah! I'm already big. I look like most women at 5 months. Eek!

Bump with my left hand. Notice anything awry? My wedding bands are gone! I took them off in Crested Butte this weekend while I had the chance. I didn't want a repeat of last time. Last time, I waited so long I couldn't get my 4 3/4 size wedding band off and it had to be cut off! I absolutely bawled. Now it's a size 5, but was tough to get off. Good thing it was cold!

Officially, my first shot with the new lens was of Eric, right before I ran out the front door with it, cackling, but I was too excited and my hands were shaking so that shot of him is all blurry. Instead, here's a nice picture of these two.
Thanks for helping me clean up the front yard, Heather! Hi Jessie!

Yay! New lens! It focuses smoothly. Like buttah! And silently! Like ninja! And fast! Like cheetah!

It's a butter covered ninja cheetah lens!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...