Friday, April 13, 2007

The Human Barometer

I spent most of the day yesterday, lazing about in bed. Ahhh!

Clutching my pounding skull in my hands and wishing I were able to take heavier doses of pain killers! AAAAH!

Need to know if the weather is about to change? Ask my head! Is the pain fierce and throbbing, just beneath migraine level? Why, yes! The weather is about to take a turn for the worse! Excuse me while I go drug myself into a coma, would you?

I never need to look out the window to find out if we're about to go abruptly from spring-like weather back into the depths of winter. Nope! No window necessary. Just take one look at my face, the blood drained out, a sickly pallor falling across my features and you'll know!

Ayup, looks like we're in for some weather!

The bright side? Now that I'm on thyroid medication, the headaches stay headaches and don't turn into migraines. Yay!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...