Sunday, April 08, 2007

Your mission

Should you choose to accept it is thus:

  1. Go rent or purchase The Karate Kid (currently on sale at CostCo for ~$6.95!).
  2. Watch the movie.
  3. Snicker at the 1980s. You know you want to! Look at those sunglasses! Aiee!
  4. Then, watch this.

No really. I'll wait for you to watch The Karate Kid. The video will make sense once you've refreshed your Karate Kid memories!

Brought to you by Eric's bizarre desire to see The Karate Kid on Saturday night. Now, try to get "Sweep the Leg, Johnny" out of your head.

By the way, that really is the male half of the cast from the movie. Down to Daniel in the car at the very end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Twin Bearing woman,

I forwarded this post & the video to just about everyone on my email list. I about peed my pants watching the video...twice!

Woman with a Hatchet said...

I'm glad you liked it!

See, this is why you can't slack off on the reading - you never know when I'm going to come up with something crazy - twins or uber videos.

You know, stuff!

Anonymous said...

you got kudos from some sticklers I know, even if I tried, and failed, to put your blog url in it, and just managed to put the video link in twice...damn luddites!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...