- Put away the breakfast items, the clean dishes from the dishwasher and load the dirty dishes, but not enough time to also wash the pots, clean the counters and pick up the kitchen.
- Bathe Caitlin, but not to get her lotioned up, dressed for bed and read a story with/to her.
- Shower, wash my hair and attempt the Herculean feat of shaving my legs (where I can see them), but not enough time to do my hair, lotion myself up or get dressed (without taking a break, first).
- Vacuum the kitchen, dining room and stairs, but not enough time to move all the chairs and set the Scooba running, vacuum or clean the living room or put anything out of place away.
- Clean one sink and one toilet and put away items that have a home in the bathroom, not enough time to also mop the floor. Forget about cleaning the bathtub. What makes you think I can bend?!
Oh yeaaaaaah. Being pregnant with twins is a friggin' riot!
*Oh, and did I tell you about shopping indoors in 95 degree heat caused me to have 4 contractions in 30 minutes? Think I should tell the doctor? Nuh-uh. I think I just won't be going shopping in 95 degree weather any more.