I've reached 28 weeks!
I don't know how much longer I am going to be able to take the heat!
I feel like I'm melting on a daily basis whenever I step outside the house. So I try not to step outside the house. The only problem is, that way lies madness! And the temperature in our house never drops below 81 degrees with the air conditioner running full blast, all day. Clearly, we have a Problem, Houston. I'd like for us to get an energy audit and see if there's anything we can do (Cheaply!) to fix this. The air conditioner works, but the house must just be leaking cool air like a sieve.
Anyway, did you want to see the Belly that Ate Boulder?
Of course you did!
Alfred Hitchcock profile.
The 20, 24 and 28 week triptych. Click it! Click it you fool!*
- Weight: +49lbs
- Waist size: 47.5"
- Babies: 2 (Referring to them as "They" still freaks me out.)
- Breathing: Still labored
- Feet: What feet?
- Hunger: Reduced.
- Thirst: Increasing rapidly.
- Exhaustion: Ramping up. I can fall asleep anywhere, anytime. Except at night, in my bed, comfortably for more than 2 hours at a time. Le Sigh! Anytime we go out and do anything (like grocery shopping) I need a nap right afterwards.
- Contractions: Continuing, but never more than 4 an hour. If I'm doing a lot of reclining and reading, very few at all. They make it even harder to breathe.
- Garden: Getting weedier by the second. Poor plants!
- Massages scheduled: 3! I'm going to be a test subject for pre-natal massage therapist students (twice)! And one professional massage, as a gift from my friend A. Whee!
- Clothing: The larges aren't large enough anymore. I'm outgrowing my maternity shorts/skorts/capris! Argh!
- Urge to bite bystanders: Increasing daily.
Ten more weeks. Say it with me!
Ten more weeks!
* Line from...what?