Monday, April 28, 2008

Imagine my surprise!

Well, OK. I was completely unsurprised as is anyone that has ever met me personally and dealt with the inquisition!



You Are a Question Mark



You seek knowledge and insight in every form possible. You love learning.

And while you know a lot, you don't act like a know it all. You're open to learning you're wrong.

You ask a lot of questions, collect a lot of data, and always dig deep to find out more.

You're naturally curious and inquisitive. You jump to ask a question when the opportunity arises.

Your friends see you as interesting, insightful, and thought provoking.

(But they're not always up for the intense inquisitions that you love!)


You excel in: Higher education

You get along best with: The Comma


Via Shannon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a comma! Best paired with a question mark...and prefers a full bodied red wine...no really, was there any question? Even when I varied my answers a bit, I still came out a comm! Hmmm...match maker, match maker, make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch...

Anonymous said...

Hmm, me too a "?"...may have to take survey again...just to be sure...

Anonymous said...

Ok, came out colon once and question mark another time, so two outta three ain't bad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...