Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Wordless Wednesday VI

Slugging it out for title of Most Ridiculously Cute, in this corner we have bathing twins!

First bath together.
Do not try this at home. We are trained twin wrassling professionals.


And this this corner, four week old kittens!
Tabby kitten. So cuh-yoooot! I want to squeeze her!
But not
too hard!

This little guy is Heather's favorite. He has a tiny orange mustache and no tail.

Momma kitty: "Help...me! The...kittens! They're...every where!"

I'm not sure if Momma Kitty would agree with me, but I think it might be her babies. Then again, I'm not nursing them!

For more Wordless Wednesday posts, click here.

For more of my Wordless Wednesday posts, click here instead.

8 comments:

Ladynred said...

Those are lovely cats and those little angels are sooo cute and adorable.

Home and Garden

Not Afraid to Use It said...

Oooooh! Two slippery ones in the tub? Brave brave souls you are! I couldn't even bathe ONE in the beginning I was so terrified I would drop her!

Helen/Spike and Drusilla OK Citizens said...

It's a close one, especially the way I feel about cats, but I think the twins win. That picture is perfect.

Madge said...

it's tough. they are all so cute. those twins are adorable.

Suburban Correspondent said...

2 babies are just the bestest thing! I mean, when they're not mine...

Jennifer S said...

The mother kitty is going, "Dude, you think having TWINS is hard? Ya wuss."

Your babies are yummy-looking! Though they seem aware that the photos will be used for blackmail someday. :-)

Woman with a Hatchet said...

Thanks everyone!

Jennifer, you're right. She totally is. HOWEVER, in a few short weeks all of them will be given away and she can go back to her heavy drinkin', wild cattin' ways.

But not me!

Oh wait, I was never...

Phooey.

Anonymous said...

doubly adorable! your kids look like true little hams!

happy ww (late, i know).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...