Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My brain is exploding!

I just got Adobe Photoshop CS in the mail yesterday and installed it late last night. I watched a few ads about it on their website and I'm blown away!

I'm so excited about working with it that I couldn't sleep last night. My brain kept thinking about all the cool new things I could do! Aieeee!

So, it's going to be a few extra days to get those photos out while I figure out how to use the giant new toolset that comes with CS, but it should be totally worth it!*

Sqeeeeeal!





*Disclaimer: you may not notice a difference in my photos, but I will and don't you want your photographer to be happy? Errr...yeah....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracy,
Love the photos on the card. Fantastico. In the event that I don't get cards out (a real possibility) happiest of holidays to you and yours.
Yvonne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...