Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Yet more proof that we are far from organized

Christmas shopping? Not one single item purchased.

However, I have a plan! Yup. And I'm not telling. I know who reads this blog!

Hey, I got the cards out on time, didn't I? That's gotta count for something! Maybe when we're flush again shopping for presents will be fun. In the meantime, we're just going to have to wing it.

Sigh.

I'm not depressed or anything, but the whole rush around and stand in long lines to buy stuff theme just doesn't do anything for me. Eric either, but at least I don't feel like turning into a mass murderer before the shopping trip is over. He gets a little crazy this time of year with the crowds. You'd think he'd learn to shop early or just do it all online. All the rest of the year he's a fabulous shopper but around Xmas? It's like he loses his skills or something.

I think it may be due to Birthday Week. How can Xmas compete with 4 days of celebrating Eric-ness? Besides, there's world saving what needs doing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...