Friday, December 29, 2006

Missing in action

We've been playing and going on trips and shoveling snow. Oh my!

Very little to write about, although I'm still short on Cat Tossing pictures as well as Thanksgiving and Xmas and such.

Xmas: a good time was had by all. Eric received seriously yummy brownies from Fairytale Brownies. Santa did pretty well by Caitlin. I received very cool hummingbird earrings and a book on the science of cooking.

Snowstorms: received another foot of snow and Shock! the first two feet of snow haven't melted off yet! Unlike it normally does within three days around here. Made a family of snow-angels with Caitlin in the back yard. Tossed lots of snowballs at her, too. My aim is awful!

Went on a trip to the library and museum to see the IMAX film Roving Mars with Caitlin (in between snowstorms). Got my eyes checked, dilated (I hate that part), and ordered new glasses with all the bells and whistles and new contacts. Ouch!

Played more computer games than I probably should, but Eric...he makes me! Yeah! That's my story and I'm sticking with it!

Must go drink some cocoa. It calls to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're looking at sunshine this a.m.! Almost forgot what it is. I'm wising you a happy & healthy new year. Thanks again for your photographic talents & for sharing your views on life in rich, descriptive writing. I'm looking forward to seeing you next month for the baby shower. I assume we'l be in touch re: details. Love to you and your family.
Yvonne

Woman with a Hatchet said...

Thanks Yvonne!

We'll have fun at the shower, I'm sure of it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...