Saturday, January 26, 2008

All the difference in the world

Click to enlarge the Baby Blues comic.

That's it exactly. And so we discover yet another difference between men and women.

What do I think about?

Laundry, gardening, gaming, needing a haircut, eczema, Caitlin's schoolwork, needing new shoes, the primaries, desperately needing sleep, what will I write tomorrow, the house needs cleaning, and what were those dates I needed to write on the calendar? It's a wonder I can ever sleep.

Oh, wait....

3 comments:

Ali said...

seriously, when do you have time to do all this blogging? You have TWINS! I have ONE and I'm lucky if I get a shower in...

Woman with a Hatchet said...

Hee! Hi Ali!

Well, that's the magic of having already had a baby already. This time around it's not as overwhelming.

It's sometimes overwhelming, just not always so. The first time around I never could have blogged at all.

Mostly, I do it one handed while breastfeeding. Otherwise I'd be continually trapped under a twin and bored to tears. Writing helps. A lot!

Put the baby down and shower! He'll be OK. I promise.

On the other hand, you should see my house! Not a pretty sight! Ehn. Blogging's more fun.

Red Flashlight said...

Let's go shoe - shopping.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...