Everything went swimmingly. Ultrasound pictures will be posted later, Eric's a little busy at the moment. In the meantime, let me regale you with a few statistics.
- Weight: +44 lbs
- Waist size: 46.5"
- Babies: 2. Found out that they are both head down, sort of head to head, with their bodies and legs curling around in opposite directions, as you look down on my belly button.
- Feet: still swollen. Thank goodness for adjustable straps on my sandals.
- Fundal measurement: 38 cm. Hellooooo full term size!
- Cervical measurement: 37.3 mm. Why do you care? It means I'm not thinning out and likely to go into early labor. Anything beneath about 30 mm gets the doctors worked up.
- Heart rates: ~147 bpm each
- Weights: Logan - 1 lb 14 oz. Emma - 2 lb 3 oz. She outweighs him! Making up for the last month's measurements.
Everything looks good!
Caitlin, Eric and Sierra all got to watch as the tech pointed out all of the salient features on the Hatchet versions 2.0 and 3.0 while I lay there, in the beached whale position, hips aching, enjoying the show. We got a really good look at their little tiny faces. We even got to watch them swallowing amniotic fluid. This tech was very good at gently easing the doohickey back and forth to show us faces instead of tiny baby skulls. Cute vs. creepy. I vote for cute, thanks.
And they look just like...little tiny babies via ultrasound.
Bugger if I can tell what they actually look like! No sneak previews for you!
Well, other than what you can make out on the scanned pictures, at any rate.
Thirteen more weeks to go!