Turns out that once you're within the safety zone for twin births they don't even care if you're dilated!
Now, however, since I am sporting the Cervix of Steel, I need to know if I'm dilated or not. So now each visit, just for grins, I'm having them check me. That's not weird at all, is it?
Today's visit? Still nothing.
I am now utterly convinced that I'm going the whole way. Bitchin', moanin' and complainin'.
- Weight: +62 lbs (A +3 lb jump since last week - no I don't know why.)
- Waist size: 51"
- Heart rates: ~140s for Logan and ~130s for Emma
- Fundal measurement: 44 cm. Four weeks "past due". I think they shifted position, since last week I was at 47 cm. This might also explain the extra inch in my waist size. Perhaps they've moved sideways instead of continually trying to crawl up my breastbone?
- Cervical dilation: None. And now I know there won't ever be.
- Next ultrasound for growth is scheduled for Monday. How big will they be this time?
Thirteen (13) days left!