Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thirty-six weeks

First things first:

For those of you that didn't think I'd make it this far: Bwahahahaaaaahahaaaa!

Hah hah ha!

Ha.

[Weeping.] Why couldn't you have been right?!

Ahem.

Everything is great (Except for the parts I regularly complain about - no change there.)! I'm still pregnant and looking to be that way for the next couple years weeks. For your viewing pleasure, I present:

The Belly.
Comparison shot!

Look at how the distance from my fingers to my belly button has increased. Oh man! To give you a better idea, at 33 weeks (middle photo + 1 week) I was at 42 cm. Last week I was at 47 cm (3rd photo - 1 week). I get measured again tomorrow.
28, 32 and 36 weeks.
There's still a head attached.
I have no explanation for the continued existence of my ankles. The day that I got hit really hard with allergies my whole head swelled up, making me look like someone who was finally about to give birth, but then the swelling (in my head) went away. Now I'm back to "normal".

One day, I swear, I will give birth to these two.


Two (2) weeks left!
Or less!
Please! Please! Please!

4 comments:

Scylla said...

Your belly is amazing! You are amazing! You are also very tired, very very tired.
I love you baby!

Anonymous said...

Wow! that's some cool pics sis!

Woman with a Hatchet said...

Cindy has happiness since I have proven, yet again, how much more pregnant I am than she is.

I am rocking the belly over here.

You know what? I'm really kind of sad that I didn't do the same thing while pregnant with Caitlin. Imagine the comparison photos! Little tiny bump, meet great big bump!

Anonymous said...

yup, I regret not taking any shots while preggers w/ Daniel too, I think I'll start to do some weekly ones as I get closer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...