Friday, August 10, 2007

Doctor! Doctor!

Thirty one weeks.

Huff! Puff!

This weekend we're having the baby shower and waaaay more people have showed up than I actually expected to attend. I'm astonished and very grateful. I also suspect that they're rubbernecking. After all, how often do you get to gawk at women pregnant with twins? Not very often, I imagine. Heh! Youse guys!

That being said, even though everyone is begging for belly shots, I will wait until after the party. I'm sure there will be plenty of belly shots coming out of that get together to satisfy everyone involved. In the meantime, here are the...

Vital Statistics:
  • Weight: +53 lbs
  • Waist size: 49"
  • Heart rates: ~140s
  • Cervix: Closed, but ~50% effaced according to "touch" (Ow!). Apparently this is nothing to worry about, because the doctor didn't say anything further about it or additional rest being required.
  • Energy: Tired. So tired!
  • C-section: planned for 9/27 at 7:30 am (Eeep!).
Seven (7) weeks left!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And school (for you) starts on the 27th! Have you switched to piccolo?

Kate

Woman with a Hatchet said...

No. I have to start practicing like mad on the geeeee-tar before it starts. Spoke to my teacher, I'm getting private lessons before I pop.

I think I can play around my enormous belly.

I think....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...