How much trouble will I get in if I don't call?
All I did was...
- Set up a pair of bookshelves in the twins' room.
- Five or so loads of laundry.
- Walk up and down the stairs.
- Yell at Caitlin repeatedly (That is a whole post in and of itself!) about how we need her to be helpful.
- Put the sheets on the crib (Eric put it together today. Hurrah!).
- Vacuum a little after all the books were moved from the hall onto the bookshelves (Mostly by Caitlin, who was set on her "Glacial Speed" setting and thus the yelling.), revealing drifts of cat hair.
I'm OK. Really.
Tomorrow I'm going to dictate chores from the couch.