Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Would you like some pictures?

In lieu of actual time for commentary, here are photos that my MIL, Linda (the Prime Squealer), took.
Eric with first man out: Logan. 8:26 am MST.
Emma, out second at 8:28 am MST.

He looks awfully chipper, doesn't he?
Eric sitting in the recovery room with the twins.

Yin and Yang.

Eric and all the kids. We officially have some children.
My SIL, Jenni (the Secondary Squealer), my nephew Axl and the twins.
Jenni meets Logan.So tired! So swollen! I went in unswollen, left swollen. Funny, that.

Logan, trying to determine if he's going to like the car seat or the ride home. Surprise! He didn't.
Emma, crashed out even before the trip started.

Just so you know, this took about 3-4 hours to complete, including time paused to nurse hungry piglets. Breastfeeding is going to be an enormous rant post all to itself. One day.

7 comments:

Red Flashlight said...

(Of course the babies look amazingly beautiful and handsome and sweet and Eric is clearly beaming but) YOU - sitting up and smiling in your red shirt with your new sprouts - you look amazing! Swollen? I don't see it.

And I'm not just blowing sunshine.

Anonymous said...

You all look great! I wouldn't say Eric looks "chipper" so much as "wide-eyed."

I had an awesome inflatable nursing pillow that strapped around my waist--designed for tandem nursing. But nursing twins can be kind of...challenging!...can't it?

Ali said...

Yeah, I'm with flashlight about the "swollen" thing. "Awesome" is more like it!

Woman with a Hatchet said...

Oh you three! Clearly you are all too sweet (and possibly need glasses). : )

Swistle, I have the EZ-2-nurse pillow, not inflatable since I have cats with claws. I've been trying to tandem nurse but my nipples are KILLING me if I don't have an extra hand to constantly adjust my little piranhas. Also part of the breastfeeding rant to come.

Hey Ali, my belly now looks about the size of your 4 weeks ago belly! Yours is way cuter - mine looks deflated. : )

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Valerie said...

Yeah pictures! I can't wait to see them in person!

Anonymous said...

Lovely!

Any swelling must be due to the massive abdominal surgery, perhaps something about removing nearly 13 pounds of babies. You look fantastic and far cheerier than I could imagine.

Cheers to the Hatchet 5.

Kate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...