Wednesday, November 07, 2007

In case you were wondering...

My mom (and the rest of the family) went home long ago. Two weeks ago, to be precise. I had actually mentioned it here, but it looks like everyone missed the reference because friends have continued to ask if my mom was still here. I suspect they were jonesing for a dinner invite....

No, she's all gone. As are the yummy dinners, oven cleanings, motherly advice and baby holding. The twins are very sad about that last part.

I just wanted to say, Thanks Mom! for coming out early and staying for 6 weeks. I know it was tough to be away from dad for that long, but we appreciated every moment and every dinner. All those clean dishes. All of that laundry. All of that time sitting on the couch with a twin or two on your chest while I got to have a shower. Ahhh!

Hugs and kisses,

The Hatchet Clan
The proud big sister.
Squishes!
All three babies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great photo of all three babies! My favorite photo, though, is the one of the proud big sister.

My mom is local, but after the twins were born she came over after work for several hours each day. LIFESAVER. She'd come in, take off her coat, and say, "What's first?"--and I'd hand her a baby, or ask her to change the top bunk sheets, or WHATEVER and she'd do it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...